Vidjil – Documentation
The Vidjil team (Mathieu, Mikaël, Aurélien, Florian, Marc, Ryan and Tatiana)
Vidjil is an open-source platform for the analysis of high-throughput sequencing data from lymphocytes. V(D)J recombinations in lymphocytes are essential for immunological diversity. They are also useful markers of pathologies, and in leukemia, are used to quantify the minimal residual disease during patient follow-up. High-throughput sequencing (NGS/HTS) now enables the deep sequencing of a lymphoid population with dedicated Rep-Seq methods and software.
Web application, user documentation
- Tutorial "Mastering the Vidjil web application": english (pdf), français (pdf). Start by this tutorial to have an overview of Vidjil.
- Web application user manual
- Demo access to the patient, experiment and sample server
- Public datasets supporting Vidjil publications
Algorithm, web application, server, developper documentation
- Vidjil-algo documentation
- Encoding clones with V(D)J recombinations, specification of the
- Docker/Server installation and maintenance
These documentations and additional developer and maintainer documentation are availaible from the doc/ directory in the source files.
Further help can always be asked to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange phone or video meeting.