These warnings are found in
.vidjil files and alert the user on some unusual result.
They will be displayed in the Vidjil web application. Some warnings are related to individual clones or reads,
whereas some others are related to the dataset or the programs used. They can be produced by vidjil-algo
or by any RepSeq program or script willing to inform the user.
The following list is a work-in-progress, with links to gitlab issues in Vidjil. Warnings which were implemented ([x]) have a fixed code that should not be changed for backward compatibility.
- [ ] W0x Outdated program
- [ ] Outdated germlines
- [ ] Strange parameters: xxxx xxxx
- [ ] W0z Unknown error
- [x] W09 Program interrupted, output data may be not complete
Output of a pre-process ~"server-pre-process"
- [ ] W10 Few assembled reads #2243
- [ ] W1z Other pre-processing warning/error
Output of an analysis, global warnings
- [x] W20 Very few V(D)J recombinations found (0.7%)
- [x] W21 Doubtful e-value multiplier
- [ ] W2x Sequences with known adapters #1669
- [ ] W2x CDR3 detection without gapped germlines #2187 (ou bien par clone ?)
Output of an analysis, warnings on some clones
- [ ] W40 Low quality #1544
Clone quality (KmerSegmenter in vidjil-algo)
- [x] W50 Short or shifted window in vidjil-algo
- [x] W51 Low coverage (0.112)
- [ ] Bad e-value (0.xxx) #1437/#1566/#1889
- [x] W53 Similar to another clone
- [ ] Possible strand ambiguity
Strange recombination (FineSegmenter in vidjil-algo), V and J genes
- [ ] Potential co-linear genome match (pos xxxxxx) #1664 #1629
- [ ] W61 Non-recombined D7-27/J1 sequence #2232
- [ ] Potential di-mer #2820
- [ ] Very large deletion (xxx bp) #2909
- [ ] Unexpected recombination
- [ ] High probability clone ?
- [x] W68 V(D)J designation failed, possibly complex or not recombined sequence #4818
- [x] W69 Several V/J candidate genes with equal probability #3575
Strange recombination (FineSegmenter in vidjil-algo), D gene, N regions*
- [ ] W7x Mutations near breakpoint #1412
- [ ] Palindromic sequence ?
- [ ] D with bad e-value ?